Polyester is the trade name of polyester fiber. It firs […]
Polyester is the trade name of polyester fiber. It first extracts raw materials from petroleum and coking by-products and polymerizes it into polyethylene benzoate resin, which is then melt-spun into polyester.
Polyester is an important variety of synthetic fibers, and it is the trade name of polyester fiber in my country. It is a fiber-forming polymer made of purified terephthalic acid (PTA) or dimethyl terephthalate (DMT) and ethylene glycol (EG) through esterification or transesterification and polycondensation reaction— —Polyethylene terephthalate (PET), a fiber made by spinning and post-processing.
1. high strength. The short fiber strength is 2.6 ~ 5.7 cN/dtex, and the strong fiber is 5.6 ~ 8.0 cN/dtex. Due to its low hygroscopicity, its wet strength and dry strength are basically the same. The impact resistance is 4 times higher than nylon and 20 times higher than viscose fiber.
2. Good flexibility. The elasticity is close to that of wool, and it can almost completely recover when it stretches 5/100～6/100. The wrinkle resistance exceeds other fibers, that is, the fabric does not wrinkle and has good dimensional stability. The modulus of elasticity is 22～141cN/dtex, which is 2～3 times higher than nylon. .Polyester fabric has high strength and elastic recovery ability, so it is durable, anti-wrinkle and non-ironing.
3. Heat-resistant polyester is made by melt spinning, and the formed fiber can be heated and melted again, which is a thermoplastic fiber. The melting point of polyester is relatively high, but the specific heat capacity and thermal conductivity are small, so the heat resistance and thermal insulation of polyester fiber are higher. It is better among synthetic fibers.
4. Good thermoplasticity and poor melting resistance. Because polyester has a smooth surface and tightly arranged internal molecules, polyester is a fabric with good heat resistance among synthetic fabrics. It is thermoplastic and can be made into pleated skirts with long-lasting pleats. At the same time, polyester fabrics have poor melting resistance and are prone to forming holes in the presence of soot and sparks. Therefore, try to avoid contact with cigarette butts and sparks when wearing.
5. Good abrasion resistance. The abrasion resistance is second only to nylon, which has better abrasion resistance, and is better than other natural fibers and synthetic fibers.
6. Good light resistance. Lightfastness is second only to acrylic fiber. The light fastness of polyester fabric is better, except that it is worse than acrylic, its light fastness is better than natural fiber fabric. Especially the light fastness behind the glass is very good, almost as good as acrylic.
7. preservative. It is resistant to bleaching agents, oxidants, hydrocarbons, ketones, petroleum products and inorganic acids. It is resistant to dilute alkali, not afraid of mildew, but hot alkali can make it decompose. It also has strong resistance to acid and alkali, and UV resistance
8. The dyeability is poor, but the color fastness is good and the color is not easy to fade. Because there is no specific dyeing group on the molecular chain of polyester, and the intermolecular force is small, dyeing is more difficult, easy to dye, and dye molecules are not easy to enter the fiber.
9. Poor hygroscopicity, sultry feeling when wearing, and easy to be charged with static electricity, dirt and dust, affecting the appearance. However, it is easy to dry after washing, and the wet strength hardly decreases, does not deform, and has good wash and wear properties.
Polyester is a fabric woven from ordinary polyester filaments. It has the advantages of good strength, smooth and crisp, easy to wash and quick-drying, but it has the advantages of hard hand feeling, poor touch, non-soft gloss, poor air permeability, and poor moisture absorption. Disadvantages. Compared with real silk fabrics, the gap is even greater. Therefore, the silk thread structure must be simulated first to eliminate the shortcomings of poor wearability.
DTY Polyester Yarns Manufacturers:https://www.klthread.com/